ASA..Time for REHAD -- Regional Holy War

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atrdriver said:
You know, that's why most of the crews go out of their way and do others jobs...to help the passengers. But now it's a question of short term harm for a longer term gain. Our passengers get treated like cr@p by just about everyone in ATL except for the crews. They will still be treated well on the aircraft, but it's time for the crews to stop covering for the incompetence of the support people.

They're not our passengers. They're Delta's. Let DeltaSkywestAsa treat them as bad as they want. Delta gets what it pays for!

ASADriver said:
Are you saying the MEC and CNC are depending on a slowdown? Isn't that illegal? A slowdown will simply make things worse at this point.

I don't think they are depending on it, but they are definitely going to get it.

Called seven times for a lav dump last week over the course of 90 minutes. (Yeah I know, but it REALLY stunk even up front). They even lied to us twice (to our faces) that the lav had been serviced.

No more calls, period.

They've been running this "airline" for over twenty years now. Its not a mystery that we are going to need fuel to get from point A to point B.

And I'm really tired with this "shift change" crap................

"Its not my zone".......

"thats not my job"......

"where be my paycheck".............

I don't have to break ANY rules to get us to run horribly off schedule.

No one has the balls to answer my question.. Why not just fly the book all the time? Its your job right? To fly by the book. Why only do it when your trying to get something you want? And pilots want to be treated as professionals? Stomping and whining. Sad sir, very sad!!

Isn't it time for some new hire wonder kid or some 300 hr "pilot" waiting for an airline job to chime in and tell you guys that if its so bad to just quit your job? Or tell you that you are "lucky" to have a job?

D'Angelo said:
No one has the balls to answer my question.. Why not just fly the book all the time? Its your job right? To fly by the book. Why only do it when your trying to get something you want? And pilots want to be treated as professionals? Stomping and whining. Sad sir, very sad!!

Because, genius, most of us are professional enough to believe that our passengers deserve more than what they normally get from out front line employees. So we bust our butts to get fuel, lav dumps, parking spots, catering, etc. so we can get those passengers out on time. But enough is enough. You want to tell me I'm not professional, come to ATL and tell me that to my face. In the meantime go back and hide behind your keyboard.

That's it for me no more Mr nice guy, if the company wants us to run on time they can friggin well get there non concession team players to to their dam jobs. Last week was the last time I call opps.

I am in---NO MORE CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE SINGLE ENGINE......

UNION BUSTING= SKYWEST PILOTS = no difference than the first Freedom guys or ************************* guys

I am sure DELTA loves paying more for our FUEL--they soon will !!!!!!

Latest resources

Back