• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Ready Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scheduling has become VERY adversarial with pilots. Yet management continues to proclaim that it is quite the contrary.

I'm also getting automated notifications well into my rest period. When I called them on it and told them it was violating my rest period, they denied that it does such. On a trip, my cell phone is my alarm, and thus, whenever they activate an automated text notification, it beeps and wakes me up. How does this not violate rest requirements.

I've had them call at 4am, to inform me that I had a RRR reserve at 6am.......THE NEXT DAY!!!! When I chewed the scheduler out for doing it, their statement was "Well, you're on reserve now". That's great, except my wife has to work because regional pay is so crappy. Now she is up too, can't go back to sleep, and will now roll around awake until 8am when she gets up. Though they can, they ought to have enough common sense not to.

When it comes to crew scheduling- NOT ONE INCH am I willing to give those bastards. After years of being pro scheduling and busting hump, not anymore.

FWIW...I have been told by several schedulers, some supervisors, that they have nothing to do with the auto notifications. Supposedly the auto notify system is totally computer generated.

It's so refreshing to see an individual humble himself and give the the glory to someone or something other than himself. I have to celebrate the genuine spirit and sentiment of it. To hell with Obama and Allah...

Scheduling sucks. Obstruct them any possible way you can. Be polite on the phone, and work your magic subtly. Consider it a game of chess. It will make the incessant torture a little more bearable.

It's so refreshing to see an individual humble himself and give the the glory to someone or something other than himself. I have to celebrate the genuine spirit and sentiment of it. To hell with Obama and Allah...

What a load of crap! You need a vacation, clearly.

Simply have ur number fowarded to 404-856-1780.. One scheduler calls and another scheduler answers...BTW it really is not their fault, they only have the tools and resources that our leaders at the Taliban HQ provide them ..

Latest resources

Back