• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Ready Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They start pulling that crap when they get desperate...
Not really,
Uncle Rico's playbook, preamble. He gets scheduling to hate pilots even more than they already do, then he awards them "bag tags" and "RAVES" for the most creative shanking they can create.
Every time I read a post like this, I grimace and am glad that that evil little dwark is a whole continent away.

yes, it's very sad that SH's number won't work anymore... and every time you try to delete the robo-dial number on ourasa, it just repopulates it. You have to put *some* number in there. I gave em the Rejection hotline number- Any of the numbers on this page should work:

http://www.rejectionline.com/copycat.html

Have a listen: http://www.rejectionline.com/listen.html

Yeah, I know no one is on the other line listening. But It makes me smile. Robo call vs Robo Answering service.

I've been using the Rejection Hotline ever since the robo calling began. I highly recommend this technique to anyone on reserve!! I get only so many text messages per month, and I don't want to waste my minutes listening to 20 voice mails that accumulate while I'm flying MTY-DTW. It makes scheduling forego their cigarette break and call me.

I created a gmail account and all the endless "auto notification" messages go to an inbox that nobody ever looks at!

It won't repopulate if you change the number to an email and then delete later.

The schedulers were using the auto-notify number to call me and I'm not on reserve.. That's BS.

It won't repopulate if you change the number to an email and then delete later.

The schedulers were using the auto-notify number to call me and I'm not on reserve.. That's BS.

There has to be something in there, it can not be left blank....if you put in a junk email address it will stay as such. If you delete the email it will auto-populate with your phone number on record.

Just create a free account on gmail or hotmail. You never have to look at it or reply to these auto-notifications if you don't want to.

There has to be something in there, it can not be left blank....if you put in a junk email address it will stay as such. If you delete the email it will auto-populate with your phone number on record.

Just create a free account on gmail or hotmail. You never have to look at it or reply to these auto-notifications if you don't want to.

Yeh, I see. If you're not on reserve you don't have to have a number on file.

You, my friend, have been on reserve so long, I don't know how you're still sane.

Yeh, I see. If you're not on reserve you don't have to have a number on file.

You, my friend, have been on reserve so long, I don't know how you're still sane.

It's been much too long, haha. As for my sanity, there are definitely days where it's come under question! Serenity now... Serenity now

Latest resources

Back