ASA Premium Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

Don't be fooled into this. Most trips are 1 leg days so you still get paid the same. Any of the higher credit days were not labeled premium pay. Do they think we are just stupid? "Stupid is as stupid does." Calculate your pay before attempting to pick up something. Hold out and these trips will be double time pay. Still, if it's a one leg day, chance are it's still the same pay on that day as double time.

Yeah, I thought about picking up a 2 day later this month. After doing the math I figured that it would only change my paycheck by about three hours. I rather have the time off. It must work for some though, trips are getting picked up.

Eff em....I hope people don't touch any of it. Make them eat that big crap sandwich they made themselves this month

And that's coming next month, as nothing is going to change!

All you folks running your mouth about the reserves who were excited to hold a line (after 3 years), bid reserve and fly a couple of THESE in a row. I double dog dare you.

I know reserve is brutal as hell, but getting off reserve is no reason to tout that PBS is all that and a bag of doritos. Apparently, it just makes the rest of the group miserable.

Few people out there are PROUD of the PBS system as it is today, including those just off reserve. However, the improved QOL for new line-holders takes precedence over the garbage contract language for the time being and absolutely gives us every right in the world to enjoy not having 105+ credit months of day lines, 6 on 1 off, no-pay deadheads, waiting an hour after a trip before getting released, waiting for the crew bus for 45 minutes after sitting 4pm-12am ready reserve, min-rest/max-duty days, and on and on and on...

I hate that I'm working more for less pay but for the time being, it beats the sh(beep)t out of the 3.5 years of abuse on reserve. And anyway, you talk like the new line-holders are the only folks responsible for voting in favor of this crap.

Last edited:
And the trips still don't reflect the accurate credit values. Do the math before you get suckered into one of these.

Latest resources

Back