Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riiiiiight........so THROWING him down with an overexuded amount of force and pumelling him with cops isn't overkill??? Gimme' a break! If he was going to "turn himself in", he was obviously in the mood to co-operate. Why the need for authorities to flex their muscles??? For no other reason than to show off!

I'm not saying he should have been allowed to fly. In fact, If I were in management, I wouldn't LET him fly back to GA, specifically for that reason. I hope he's found innocent- flew with him and would like to think he didn't do it. However, if he did, then the consequences should be dealt with accordingly. Either way, it's a tradgedy and very unfortunate for all involved.

Maybe the police had some information that you don't have and they used the level of force they deemed appropriate for such a charge.

Wait until he goes through security, then you know he's not armed.. That way you don't have to Diamond Dallas Paige him into submission.

Maybe they didn't cover that logic in any of the law classes at DeVry?

I'm good friends with a city of ATL cop who is a graduate of Georgia Tech, so think twice.

I guess ALL RJ pilots are high school grads who are too dumb to move on???

the point is that none of you knows what the situation was so you can't really complain about how it was handled. It's the same as if a passenger nit picks your landings etc...

I play poker with the chief of police every thursday nite!!! So go ahead and call the cops you sumbeech!!!

.................................must have been the hall monitor.

I used to think most airline pilots were smart too! Then I flew with a few fo's who graduated high school and spent a year or two in an airplane to be hired on with asa. It really turned the tables on my previous belief that the ones who spent $160k at riddle were the smart ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back