Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good friends with a city of ATL cop who is a graduate of Georgia Tech, so think twice.

I guess ALL RJ pilots are high school grads who are too dumb to move on???

Kinda like the Cobb County class that go fired for cheating on all their exams. Just makes you wonder who they are really hiring.

Both suspects were denied bond. They will probably never be free again. Due to aggravating factors involved with this murder case (arson, burning a human being), the prosecutor will likely seek a penalty of death for at least one of them if it goes to a full trial. They may take a plea deal for life in prison. That seems to be in fashion today.

Both suspects were denied bond. They will probably never be free again. Due to aggravating factors involved with this murder case (arson, burning a human being), the prosecutor will likely seek a penalty of death for at least one of them if it goes to a full trial. They may take a plea deal for life in prison. That seems to be in fashion today.

Why are you assuming he/they are guilty? Do you have access to some inside information that hasn't been made public yet? And why are you using the term "aggravating factors" as if you're some kind of attorney? Finally, why do you feel compelled to impress the FI crowd with your legal prowess? I'm sure we all watch Law & Order too! :rolleyes:

My guess is that they pressure the pilot to testify against the wife in exchange for a suspended sentence or a dropping of the murder/arson charges to some related misdemeanor as an accessory.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just divorce the guy and take all his money like women usually do? Also would avoid prison/needle.

Why are you assuming he/they are guilty? Do you have access to some inside information that hasn't been made public yet? And why are you using the term "aggravating factors" as if you're some kind of attorney? Finally, why do you feel compelled to impress the FI crowd with your legal prowess? I'm sure we all watch Law & Order too! :rolleyes:

My guess is that they pressure the pilot to testify against the wife in exchange for a suspended sentence or a dropping of the murder/arson charges to some related misdemeanor as an accessory.

You responded with exactly the same kind of statement you were complaining he made.

You responded with exactly the same kind of statement you were complaining he made.

Not really. He spoke in absolute statements and assumed guilt. I just offered a guess, but you do have a point. I guess maybe we just shouldn't be discussing it then? Actually, since all the website offers is opinions, I guess we shouldn't discuss anything in keeping with your post. I bet you're one of those that barks '"YOU'RE ON GUARD"! too... :rolleyes:

It was an Eastern pilot that wood chipped his wife. Long before many of you were born. He almost got away with it. They found one fingernail and got him with a credit card receipt. He paid cash for everything he used but one item and they found it.

Jet

Lemme guess, he put the wood chipper on CC.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back