Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were obviously trying to apprehend him before he escaped to Venezuela. And before you ask, we don't have extradition rights with Venezuale.

They were obviously trying to apprehend him before he escaped to Venezuela. And before you ask, we don't have extradition rights with Venezuale.

Ya but who wants to go down there OBAMA ......damn I mean Chavez is the dictator in charge!

You do not sound intelligent

I find it funny that you added a sideline comment to blame the police in a discussion concerning an asa pilot being picked up for murder. Whether or not he has been "working with the authorities" is irrelevant. Once they believe that they have a case against him, it is certainly their job to extract him from society immediately.

There is a FedEx pilot who is thought by many to have killed his wife and covered it up . he was actually charged with the murder too

There is a FedEx pilot who is thought by many to have killed his wife and covered it up . he was actually charged with the murder too

Dude flies a KingAir 90 on the Boogie Circuit on his days off, too!

All the facts pointed to him....

But that is a story for another time!

Ok your avatar is just hypnotizing me after a few beers on the overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back