Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jake had 'On the Wings of love' I'm thinking this guy gets to pick either 'I'm burning for you' or 'Somebody call 911'. </Symbol splash> I'm here all week.

Very nice..... I wonder if "the palm" did the takedown. They usually call in someone with Delta Force experience for such things. Kinda narrows stuff down.

The thought of killing someone over that beat up looking hag is the most frightening part of the story (her photo is on the news article - she looks to be mid 50's with a particularly guilty look on her face)

The thought of killing someone over that beat up looking hag is the most frightening part of the story (her photo is on the news article - she looks to be mid 50's with a particularly guilty look on her face)

Mid 50's and guilty???

R U FREAL????

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Show some compassion at least until that point.

That man is attracted to the craziest women. If you know his dating history at ASA you'd understand.

I'm going with the innocent until proven guilty on this one.

Did you even look at the photo on that link? That is one rough b*tch - definately guilty

The thought of someone like you on a jury makes me cringe. I could hear it now, "Your Honor, I'd be a great juror because I can spot guilty people just like that!" as you snap your fingers.

That article was extremely vague, I'd like to see the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back