Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah , shes pretty rough-- no makeup and lipstick can fix that chic-- oh well maybe she was listening to "burning down the house" and tripping acid at the time.

how could the pilot dude be there that night- idiot

So Jake had 'On the Wings of love' I'm thinking this guy gets to pick either 'I'm burning for you' or 'Somebody call 911'. </Symbol splash> I'm here all week.

Learn the difference between a "symbol" and a "cymbal" first. Yes, you are the only one laughing.

Very nice..... I wonder if "the palm" did the takedown. They usually call in someone with Delta Force experience for such things. Kinda narrows stuff down.

Nope. Not this time. I just conducted my own investigation and gave the cops the leads and evidence they needed to make the arrest. I can't take all the credit.

I guess he would do anything to pay off his flight school loans!!! He better be practicing his prison but cheeks!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Show some compassion at least until that point.
"Innocent until proven guilty" is in the eyes of the law. We all have our own eyes, and we see what we see without being constrained by such things as Miranda Rights, et cetera.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is in the eyes of the law. We all have our own eyes, and we see what we see without being constrained by such things as Miranda Rights, et cetera.

The point is that rather than getting too excited about this, let's show some professional courtesy. For those of us who know and have flown with this particular individual, this is a pretty hard thing to believe. No point in spreading a bunch of nastiness and excitement with his name attached until we have more information.

Arrested on 4th day of a trip reporting for work in BTR for arson and death of somebody's husband back in October. Cops made a big spectacle of it, as cops generally do, and slammed him down outside of security. He was coordinating with the cops and was going to turn himself in when he returned.. The authorities had other plans.

Yeah! what are they thinking! Anyone with a warrant for murder should be treated like a gentleman. idiot.

Oh, I apologize. I had no idea you have the ability to know what the cops were "looking for" mentally when they were told to apprehend a suspected murderer.

Personally, I would have just presumed they were just looking to apprehend the subject like they have been trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back