Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been judged and found innocent, you should at the very least stop judging him. I look forward to seeing Pete on the Line. Good guy in a very tragic effed up situation. He's innocent and has been proven so. From what I saw he shouldve never been on trial.

You want to judge him on infidelity, then you got about half the asa list first you new to go down.

Actually he was found Not Guilty. A jury does not also prove someone is innocent, they just decide if the evidence rises to the level of proven guilty of whatever they are charged in

Lots of people are found Not Guilty of charges, when they were not innocent either.

I can say I have made bad decisions when skirt chasing, hopefully he can get his life back together and make better decisions when it comes to these matters

I think he probably benefited from a jury of biscuit eating banjo players in Forsyth County, GA.

If you are having sex with another man's wife, the very least you can do is give the guy a glass of water when the bitch sets him on fire. What was he doing when the arson occurred, watching Gilligan's Island?

Hey...watch it. That's 98 episodes of comedy GOLD you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back