Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps it's not really prudent to let somebody alleged with murder, and knows they will be charged with such on landing, to fly an airplane full of people. Maybe halfway through the flight he decides it's not worth it and chooses to corkscrew one into a populated area. There is simply no way a public agency can allow something like that to potentially occur.....

very well said agree 100 percent

Having flown with him and gotten to know him, I would ask that everyone refrain from rushing to judgement. Let the jury decide his fate, if it even gets to a jury trial. This man is not a cold blooded killer as alleged, at least I think. I feel strongly that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person. He has a family that he cares for and that loves him. Judge not, lest yee be judged. Give him the benefit of doubt (innocence). The same benefit that all of you would want if you were in his shoes.

Or perhaps it's not really prudent to let somebody alleged with murder, and knows they will be charged with such on landing, to fly an airplane full of people. Maybe halfway through the flight he decides it's not worth it and chooses to corkscrew one into a populated area. There is simply no way a public agency can allow something like that to potentially occur.....

Riiiiiight........so THROWING him down with an overexuded amount of force and pumelling him with cops isn't overkill??? Gimme' a break! If he was going to "turn himself in", he was obviously in the mood to co-operate. Why the need for authorities to flex their muscles??? For no other reason than to show off!

I'm not saying he should have been allowed to fly. In fact, If I were in management, I wouldn't LET him fly back to GA, specifically for that reason. I hope he's found innocent- flew with him and would like to think he didn't do it. However, if he did, then the consequences should be dealt with accordingly. Either way, it's a tradgedy and very unfortunate for all involved.

This guy was/is one of the nicest guys and I don't believe he had anything to do with it. Let the jury decide. My sentiment is he was probably trying to get his pee pee wet that night and met some crazy off the net or at some club which resulted in him being in the wrong place on the wrong night prior to the events that occurred. Granted, the bag was not that great looking but she was probably dragged out of bed at 3am and hauled in for her mug shot after working in a chicken plant all day long. You would look rough also...LOL. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Riiiiiight........so THROWING him down with an overexuded amount of force and pumelling him with cops isn't overkill??? Gimme' a break! If he was going to "turn himself in", he was obviously in the mood to co-operate. Why the need for authorities to flex their muscles??? For no other reason than to show off!

I'm not saying he should have been allowed to fly. In fact, If I were in management, I wouldn't LET him fly back to GA, specifically for that reason. I hope he's found innocent- flew with him and would like to think he didn't do it. However, if he did, then the consequences should be dealt with accordingly. Either way, it's a tradgedy and very unfortunate for all involved.

I never commented on the police tactics or use of force as I have no knowledge of that. I'm just saying he should not have been allowed to fly. I hope he's found innocent too....all I'm saying is you can not let alleged murderers fly passenger airplanes. That's not really a a huge leap in logic is it?

Don't you guys watch those killer shows? When the detectives arrest you, they have all the evidence and motive against you. I'd say this guy is done for.

Don't you guys watch those killer shows? When the detectives arrest you, they have all the evidence and motive against you. I'd say this guy is done for.

A long shot from being convicted. Half them homies walk after a sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back