Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
That FedEx Guy you speak of is a piece of work. I know that king air he flies is a hot, hot jump ship.

Flew with/worked with him at the World Free Fall Convantion one year. An airplane pulled out in front of him and cut him off in front of the loading area. The Otter pilot that cut him off appologized profusely about it (we had a discreet freq to coordinate jump runs on). M M (the FedEx pilot) said it was OK and not to worry about it. The Otter pilot keyed up the mike and said he just wanted to make sure he (M.M.) wasn't upset. M.M. promptly replied "Naaa- M.M. doesn't get upset..........except maybe once". You could have heard a pin drop!

I never had an issue with M.M.- decent guy to work around, but God help you if you end up in front of him with a load of jumpers.

The murder in question he was tried for, is the second most famous murder in TN state history- second only to the assassination of MLK.

He's been cooperating with the police from the beginning. It's not as if they just discovered his being there the night of the incident. It's only now they charged him. Murder was the case that they gave him.. 1st degree

"I can't die, Boo Boo's 'bout to have my baby."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2OpFMBReg

I can't be the only one that wanted to hear it.

Dude flies a KingAir 90 on the Boogie Circuit on his days off, too!

All the facts pointed to him....

But that is a story for another time!

Yeah, I fly jumpers too sometimes, its how I knew about it.

That FedEx Guy you speak of is a piece of work. I know that king air he flies is a hot, hot jump ship.

Flew with/worked with him at the World Free Fall Convantion one year. An airplane pulled out in front of him and cut him off in front of the loading area. The Otter pilot that cut him off appologized profusely about it (we had a discreet freq to coordinate jump runs on). M M (the FedEx pilot) said it was OK and not to worry about it. The Otter pilot keyed up the mike and said he just wanted to make sure he (M.M.) wasn't upset. M.M. promptly replied "Naaa- M.M. doesn't get upset..........except maybe once". You could have heard a pin drop!

I never had an issue with M.M.- decent guy to work around, but God help you if you end up in front of him with a load of jumpers.

The murder in question he was tried for, is the second most famous murder in TN state history- second only to the assassination of MLK.

I know (ok, knew) MM, and his sons personally. Jumped out of that King Air a a few times. His son J.M. (the younger J) was actually my skydiving instructor.

attorney, Rafe Banks, said he had offered to have his client turn himself in when he returned home that night. He could not understand why authorities didn't wait.

Maybe because he is a Fing murder suspect!!!!

attorney, Rafe Banks, said he had offered to have his client turn himself in when he returned home that night. He could not understand why authorities didn't wait.

Maybe because he is a Fing murder suspect!!!!

Naaaa- because it was a slow day in BTR for the authorities....

Just a chance for some cowards to feel "lean and mean" without driving through the rougher areas to do it................

Naaaa- because it was a slow day in BTR for the authorities....

Just a chance for some cowards to feel "lean and mean" without driving through the rougher areas to do it................

Or perhaps it's not really prudent to let somebody alleged with murder, and knows they will be charged with such on landing, to fly an airplane full of people. Maybe halfway through the flight he decides it's not worth it and chooses to corkscrew one into a populated area. There is simply no way a public agency can allow something like that to potentially occur.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back