• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA performance as of late...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Carib Pilot gets an "F" for tactics and sound judgement. Do you really think that discussing "in house matters" on here will help your case; think about it (especially since you complained about being close to getting furoughed)?

Remember: "Loose lips sink ships"

The professionalism in this thread is overwhelming.

So ASA's poor performance can be attributed to our maintenance personnel doing their jobs, did I understand that correctly? Or are we suggesting that we all should just turn our heads for the sake of A-14. So far, that's how this thread reads. It's "stuff breaks" season and stuff will break. Just do your job and STFU.

Ditto BigPappa.

-Brett

This is what I have seen lately, nobody writes up anything. I then get on a plane, and the nose wheel vibrates like it's going to fall off, among other things. If it's broke write it up and not on the last leg!

701EV

And they tell you "the airplane is fine" as they are walking off.

Yeah most say that as a way to say I'm not a control freak, but they would probably also like you to extend the courtesy and respect of the guy/girl in the left seat, something that is sadly lacking in our realm of the profession.

I agree that A14 probably is more important, but to my knowledge the company has not spelled that out.

Medeco

Latest resources

Back