• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA performance as of late...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now the MX guys are possibly slowing down and your pissed, did you guys not do a slow down when you wanted a contract. You guys whine like OH b!tches.

Don't assume we all feel this way, judging by most of the responses, Carib's on his own here...

In ATL, the newer Jetbridge WILL NOT MOVE, if the power cord is not stowed. I think this is the case at many stations.

In the past I have prefered to have the APU running, then shut it down, but if we are having a spike in APU problems due to cycles, I will gladly stop. The company needs to drive this point home with hard facts to the pilots, about which is better overall.

I'd also like better guidence on which the company would rather have in regard to CI or ontime arrival. what if you are trying to make up time and very close to a A14?

Anybody know facts?

Medeco

A14 always has priority over CI. If we depart late I fly max forward speed to make A14

You're mentally handicapped aren't you? You make absolutely no sense.

I bet you make management cream themselves everytime you run your mouth on the internet.

If you couldnt understand the fact that i am not furloughed, then you are a total waste of skin and organs.

Posting on here probably makes you cream because your too much of an idiot in real life to keep anyones attention past you saying "gear up".

You're not that junior if you got a line on the 700. Aren't you furlough protected?

There is a no furlough clause, but i keep asking myself: How concrete is it? How willing is ALPA to let some of the more junior guys go that are on the contract if management asked them to?

You guys make me laugh, First you say the SW pilots stole your 900's, but when you get the 900's from Mesaba its ok. Now the MX guys are possibly slowing down and your pissed, did you guys not do a slow down when you wanted a contract. You guys whine like OH b!tches.

When did I say that Skywest stole 900's from us?

When did I say its ok that we got 900's from Mesaba?

When asa did the slow down DCI flying was a big threat. By reading your post its obvious, the slow down helped you, the mx slow down does not, so its wrong. Your perfect for ASA

Seems like you have a more personal vendetta against ASA. I feel sorry that you are so bitter, not sure who sh*tted in your cereal but it wasn't me. Go grab a kleenex and wipe your eyes.

I say at least wait till the DCI shuffle is over. Then anyone can materialize their grievances for all i care.

If you couldnt understand the fact that i am not furloughed, then you are a total waste of skin and organs.

Posting on here probably makes you cream because your too much of an idiot in real life to keep anyones attention past you saying "gear up".

Wow man, you're talking to people that you work with. You may consider that one day you will actually have to fly with someone that you're calling an idiot and a waste of skin and organs.

You see, there is this little thing called the FI outing, it's when you get outed for one of 2 reasons; saying something that can only have come from you, or one of your friends lets it slip to someone they're flying with. Sometimes it's not even at your own doing that you get outed. I had a great FO last week, he was in 'the know'. He dropped the bomb on about 4 of you. Always fun to put the names with the faces...

Oh, and I guess I shouldn't have to remind you that it's a small community. You never know who is friends with the guy you're calling an idiot...

Last edited:
Seems like you have a more personal vendetta against ASA. I feel sorry that you are so bitter, not sure who sh*tted in your cereal but it wasn't me. Go grab a kleenex and wipe your eyes.

I say at least wait till the DCI shuffle is over. Then anyone can materialize their grievances for all i care.
Again, its about you. You guys did a slow down when DCI flying was being tossed like a Mesa pilot with JO in the room. But Mx can't?

Wow man, you're talking to people that you work with. You may consider that one day you will actually have to fly with someone that you're calling an idiot and a waste of skin and organs.

You see, there is this little thing called the FI outing, it's when you get outed for one of 2 reasons; saying something that can only have come from you, or one of your friends lets it slip to someone they're flying with. Sometimes it's not even at your own doing that you get outed. I had a great FO last week, he was in 'the know'. He dropped the bomb on about 4 of you. Always fun to put the names with the faces...

Oh, and I guess I shouldn't have to remind you that it's a small community. You never know who is friends with the guy you're calling an idiot...

So i guess Im supposed to lie down and be called a bit<h? I dont think so man, sorry.

Most of my ranting in this thread has been in defense of a question/statement that seemed to ruffle a couple guys feathers.

This is what I have seen lately, nobody writes up anything. I then get on a plane, and the nose wheel vibrates like it's going to fall off, among other things. If it's broke write it up and not on the last leg!

As far as GND PWR I let the engine run until they hook up GND PWR. I think they move faster when its screaming at them instead of the quiet APU. Some ramper have caught on and lay the power cable on the ground and keep the retract cable up in the safety position like they do on A and B concourse.
If they don't follow the GND PWR procedures set in place by Delta I call the APU Sheriff. I've even had the APU Sheriffs come to my gate and want me to point out which ramper told me, we don't hook up PWR and AIR on quick turns. And they always thank me for calling and keep calling.

Is our maintenance trying to organize a union?

701EV

Latest resources

Back