• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA performance as of late...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now Smack..play nice you might hurt his feelings or even worst. He might be out of a job and then how would you feel?

Check your grammar english teacher, you mean 'worse'. No I'm not on reserve, haven't been since the summer time.

Well send that memo out to all the unions, don't forget Airtran, American, United etc, make sure you tell them that you've figured it all out and they're to check with you prior to negotiating...

Who the fugg was talking about any other airline??? Im talking about ASA and the possibility of flying taken away from us because of bad performance.

Who the fugg was talking about any other airline??? Im talking about ASA and the possibility of flying taken away from us because of bad performance.

Well, you've declared that the mechanics shouldn't be able to apply pressure (if that is indeed what's happening) so it isn't a stretch to assume it would affect other unions in their negotiating...

Well, you've declared that the mechanics shouldn't be able to apply pressure (if that is indeed what's happening) so it isn't a stretch to assume it would affect other unions in their negotiating...

No, I declared no one should apply pressure right now. That doesnt mean no union should ever apply pressure for any reason.

With the current conditions, its ok for NO ONE to slow down the airline. The volatility of DCI flying right now will cause any flying to be taken away from us at a whim.

I am still fairly junior, the possibility of me being furloughed is still real. I dont think the pilots quarrel caused anyone to sign up for unemployment bennies.

Whats it to you anyway? Do you fly for ASA? It was a question directed towards ASA pilots to see if that is really the problem, or if its just been my luck lately to see maintenance disturbances.
So shoo.

You're not that junior if you got a line on the 700. Aren't you furlough protected?

Latest resources

Back