• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa pbs ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently the "server is busy". Whatever.

I am wondering how this will play out politically in the elections. Will credit be taken, and a vote rushed to keep people in office?

PBS is so much better than published lines. Park your horse and buggy, quit watching silent movies, stop sending telegrams and welcome a scheduling system that you have some input in.

I can't even imagine anything they could offer to make me vote in PBS. Just ask any CAL pilot about it. This is not going to make us competitive. This will only make a dent in our cost but make a crater in our QOL. I know I know, I have not even seen it yet. But like I said I can't even imagine.
It is also interesting that the union has been so quite but to say how far away they are from a TA, then the elections get close and now we have a TA. Did the current MEC start to think they would not win reelection and wanted control over what was in the TA? Is it because the more senior MEC would be the one's to benefit the most from it? Just some thoughts. VOTE NO!

Where are the deets. And what in the h - e - double hockey sticks are they proposing to give to us in return for a HUGE QOL decrease. That's a big fat NO vote for me. Ask anyone in the lower 2/3's seniority at any carrier if PBS works for them.

Just ask any CAL pilot about it. This is not going to make us competitive. This will only make a dent in our cost but make a crater in our QOL. I know I know, I have not even seen it yet. But like I said I can't even imagine.

Ask any COA pilot and yeah they hate it. Ask any DAL pilot and they really like it. It depends on what we get. Lets wait for the details.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back