Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
Looks like progress is being made at the table. Seems they are all "focused" on getting this done. 5 down 6 sections to go. They even figured out a way to get the IP section moving along by having an IP in there for sec. 18.

Now they get to start chewing on the meat of the remaining stuff. The purely economic sections.

Still cautiously optomistic.

I'm curious to know what the mediator told management on Monday durring their split sessions. Whatever it was it is producing results- so far. I wonder if Jerry Atkin will make an appearance since he was invited to attend by the mediator. Hopefully things move along and we get some results today as well- KEEP IT GOING GUYS!

Five sections down and six to go! Sweet we are half way. Another four years and we should be on the verge of a full contract... Way to go guys keep up the good work.

Yeah, probably BW. He would sell out the guys but then they can blame him.

The IP's got together and proposed to ALPA and the company a way to keep the current pay but make them more efficient and productive. It's nice to have a representative from that group in there to help with that section.

The CNC and MEC havn't sold out in the last 4 years, even though there are those on this board that wanted them to just to get it done, so why would they let it happen now.

Five sections down and six to go! Sweet we are half way. Another four years and we should be on the verge of a full contract... Way to go guys keep up the good work.

5 out of 11 done is half way? Great math skills there Einstein! Did you make it through first grade?

Who would you have sold out or left behind to get it done faster?

Way to go, CNC. Can't wait to see the final product. Thanks for all your hard work. Just don't pay too much attention to the haters on this board who already caved on their contracts because management promised them growth. LMFAO!

5 out of 11 done is half way? Great math skills there Einstein! Did you make it through first grade?

Who would you have sold out or left behind to get it done faster?

45% done!!!! He's a pilot, not a mathmatics major. That's why I always carry my calculator for the load manifest. Numbers are HARD! If I could just find a calculator to do those pesky time calculations, I could be the complete FO!!

45% done!!!! He's a pilot, not a mathmatics major. That's why I always carry my calculator for the load manifest. Numbers are HARD! If I could just find a calculator to do those pesky time calculations, I could be the complete FO!!

Yeah, simple mathmatics aren't important in aviation or life in general. Nah. Or in contract negotiations?

Company: We'll split the difference and give you half of what you want.

Crashpad: That's great!!

Company to themselves: What a schmuck, we only gave him 45% instead of 50% and he doesn't know the difference.

Just giving it back cause he rags on the volunteers that are working for his pilot group.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back