• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC draws a line in the sand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ASA mec didn't choose prefbid. They did road shows and we voted on it fully informed.

Really, they allowed you to vote on a funtioning version of Karmen, AOE, Navtch and flightline? Dude, stop being sheeple.

Really, they allowed you to vote on a funtioning version of Karmen, AOE, Navtch and flightline? Dude, stop being sheeple.

The reason you elect representatives is to handle decisions for you. That's the whole point of a representative democracy. Same as our local, state, and federal governments.

Last edited:
The reason you elect representatives is to handle decisions for you. That's the whole point of a representative democracy. Same as our local, state, and federal governments.

I agree with you. I was trying to argue the point the previous poster made that he got to vote on all the systems out there as being false. You folks didn't see anything other than flightline. After all the vendors gave their 1-2 hour demonstration.

No others. It was go to prefbid or keep line bidding.

I think ASA was offered the crap system used at SkyWest Airlines, AOS.

But it was so bad, it wasn't considered.

So I was told..........

The point to take from that is that it's the work rules that matter. Many pilots we interviewed had the same sentiments about flightline on their property. It's about the work rules.

Divide & Conquer. Follow the foul trickle: Legacies vs. Legacies, Legacies vs. Pilots, Legacies vs. Regionals, Regionals vs. Regionals, Regionals vs. Pilots, and now Pilots vs. Pilots. Bravo.

Ok, so the MEC only gave you one choice is what you meant to say. Pref bid or keep losing aircraft to Skywest. Seems like the same thing may happen again if your MEC doesn't move from their ultimatum.

Latest resources

Back