ASA may get CR9's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetracer5

Maybe a long shot but CR7 displacements were canceled today. Sounds like something fishy is going on to me. All the Crj-700 guys have to do to fly the 900 is watch a video or something? Thats why you didnt see the Crj-200 displacments canceled. Just food for thought......

Ya, saw that also. Thought it was a little weird. I hope we get them also.
I also heard that the 12 900's that Comair that was rescinded were given back to Pinnacle, has anyone else heard of this?

I'm pretty sure 79%N1 will be along any time now to spread doom and gloom on this! ;) . I immediately thought the same thing, but perhaps enough folks took Coma? Or early retirement? A longshot I know, just trying to play devil's advocate.

Trojan

Hmm
Well, not enough for me to get a line on the 70. haha
All the old farts need to get out so we can move up.

I heard they were going back to Pinnacle, not ASA.
Have you heard this?

There's been no word on Pinnacle getting any of the Freedom -900s, and if we do they are not being "given back" to us.

Agreed. There has been nothing official that Pinnacle will recieve the 900s. CT said that ASA moved forward and that is ready to recieve airplanes. Minimal training required for current 700 pilots, but it's not just a take home cd or internet course. I'll believe it when I see one on the ramp with ASA's logo on it.

Agreed Cpt.
Hmm I thought there were a couple of sims involved with going to the 900. I jump seat on it all the time from Atl to Cos and it lands completely different then the 70. I can't see any differences in the ground training of it as it is 99% the same as the 70.
Length and width being different. I see that Skywest always lands with power down to 10 feet.

Agreed. There has been nothing official that Pinnacle will recieve the 900s. CT said that ASA moved forward and that is ready to recieve airplanes. Minimal training required for current 700 pilots, but it's not just a take home cd or internet course. I'll believe it when I see one on the ramp with ASA's logo on it.

I agree I will belive it when I see it! Hey maybe were keeping the ATR's! lol But hey congrats to the guys that get to keep there seat!

Latest resources

Back