ASA may get CR9's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two displacement incentives, cha-ching!

Well, with the opening of the LAX "base" and receiving at least 4 CRJ9s for Delta starting in December.....who knows.

Thankfully, with XJT gone from SLC now, the schedule doesn't look near as greusome as it could have been.

Most credible rumor I've heard is PNCL keeps base in ATL but mainly operates out of CVG, Comair moves all 900 ops to JFK, and we operate Freedoms 900s out of ATL.

Makes sense to move most of PNCL's stuff to CVG to give them a little breathing room performance wise, and giving CMR and ASA flying out of the hubs they know how to operate in.

Why would PNCL Hub out of ATL but operate out of CVG? That makes no sense, now if they HUB out of CVG, certainly. Who knows!

Trojan

IF we were to get 900's and that's a big IF, Delta is probably going to park at least 2 50's for every 900 we were to get. But I'm guessing noone here knows what the hell is going on.

Why would PNCL Hub out of ATL but operate out of CVG? That makes no sense, now if they HUB out of CVG, certainly. Who knows!

Trojan

SouthernJet's November schedule has 9E doing a crapload of flights out of CVG. Many Comair CVG routes are going to 9E. Comair will be flying all of the Freedom 900 routes out of JFK.

The question: Is 9E keeping the ATL flying by getting the 900's yanked from Freedom and then Comair, or is the 9E flying shifting away from ATL and the ATL 900 flying going to ASA?

why so much sweat about a handful of airplanes that won't change much of your lives anyway...seriously???

Just wait, and see...
Some of you guys really needs to get a hobby or start yoga or something...and while I am at this...quite the popeye chicken too! it's bad for ya!!

I know you guys are very excited about the possibility of getting those 900's from freedom. Please dont get to excited though. We were excited at comair when Freedom was supposed to be done flying erj's(because we got all the flying in jfk) and they are back next month. If you think Johnny O is gonna let those things go without the courts being involved your crazy. So be happy they may come just dont expect it to be within the next several months.

http://www.flightglobal.com/article...-erjs-heading-back-into-service-at-delta.html

Recently Mesa chief executive Jonathan Ornstein told employees the CRJ900 dispute would also have "to wind its way through the courts".

Last edited:
I know for fact that the ASA manager of inflight training is putting together a program for the FA's.

Is there a pay scale for the pilots on the 900/76 seats?

Latest resources

Back