ASA may get CR9's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry guys,

not to be doom nor gloom, and not saying we won't get any new airframes........but...........

Straight from the mouth of SH. The displace bid was cancelled because they are currently understaffed on that plane. Not to ramp up for any certain future airplanes.

FWIW

Yes, I heard the exact same thing!!!
That's ok with me, they're all junior to me!!!

Ha ha, I love the ones who refuse to do service w/in 250miles.

I can do better than that. Had a FA ask me to make a PA telling the pax that there was turbulence in the area, and that the FA would have to remain seated for the duration of the flight. She didn't feel like serving on that flight.

Not to get all cheery, as we are all skeptics, but one of my FA's yesterday was moved this month from training on the ATR to the 700 as procedurally, it operates the same as the 900. This is in anticipation of new airframes. Nothing set in stone yet, but it sounds as if Delta is going to allocate those 900s to several DCI carriers, not just one. Apparently the company is not saying anything to us until it is official, at the risk of getting hopes up. Until it's set in stone, it can all fall through.

one of my FA's yesterday was moved this month from training on the ATR to the 700 as procedurally, it operates the same as the 900.

You don't think it was because the ATRs are going away or that ASA currently operates the -700?

Latest resources

Back