Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Managment wants contract done by end of May...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
Place your bets!!!!

I need to call Vegas to get the odds and the over under.

If they TA the sections that are done on Monday then they will have 4 or 5 left.
Compensation, Retirement, IP's, Hours of Service are the major ones and I can't remember the other one right now.

GO AROUND said:
Place your bets!!!!

I need to call Vegas to get the odds and the over under.

If they TA the sections that are done on Monday then they will have 4 or 5 left.
Compensation, Retirement, IP's, Hours of Service are the major ones and I can't remember the other one right now.

I'd be happy to give you 25 to 1. They can want a speedy finish all day long, but I still predict that when we hit Compensation and IPs the whole thing comes to a grinding halt.

GO AROUND said:

Insurance will be a new section, plus Definitions also is left, so I think we hit them all, 6 left. The key thought here is that the Negotiation Comm will not rush or drop our (the ASA pilots) requirements for this contract. Been at it way too long to give in to this company just because they would like to "get er done" by the end of May.

Mr LaBreque and someone else (mgt) met with the MEC expressing their satisfaction on how the last session went, and their desire to proceed in this direction. Gee, could have been like that years ago, huh Mr Skip?

Newie is the new MEC Chair, and Tom and Doug were reelected to their current positions. Stay tune!

Hoser

May 2009

I have heard the whole....management wants the contract done by.....

who cares... if they wanted it done, it would be done....

more bs... don't fall for it...

there will probably be a 900 on display at mercury next week too,.

I will bet you mgmt wants it done for a reason. There must be something up mgmts sleeve? I still don't trust them!

Hoser is that out from the MEC about Newie?

701EV

900 - Yawn

Involuntary Junior Manning = NO vote

Time to put a leash on the dogs in scheduling.

And Y I P P E E we have a new MEC Chairman. I am excited about Newie's promotion. It will be hard to fill his shoes as Captain's rep. Hope we get someone good.

I would run, but ALPA National would cut off our contingency funds within a week :)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sure they do!!!!!!!!!

701EV said:
Hoser is that out from the MEC about Newie?

Yes it is, via The Connection newsletter. You can have that emailed to you by going to crewroom.alpa.org. Newie the new MEC Chairman, Tom Zerbarini MEC Vice Chairman, and Doug Parrott Secretary-Treasurer. The latter two gentlemen were relected.

Hoser

Sure it can be finished. Hell, they could give us everthing we ask for. They never abide by the contract when it goes against them. Ask any reserve and they will tell ya, scheduling will ignore the contract. Ole "ND" (rest his soul) had his own interpretation of the contract. So, what does it matter?

They had better get their act in order or there won't be many pilots for the growth. My 2 cents is that is if CHQ gets the flying and others airlines are hiring, who the heck would come to an airline with an old contract.

Latest resources

Back