Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Managment wants contract done by end of May...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AdamKooper said:
Sorry but unlike you walking vaginas at comair we have a spine.

Actually we have the spines for being able to vote how we wanted and not succumb to "peer pressure". The only reason you guys are so mad we voted how we did is you were just dying for us to get liquidated. Now your just angry because you didn't get all that quick growth. Sorry im not sacrificing my career just so some ASA guy can steal whats left of our flying. Funny you claim to be all these hooah union guys however your true motives are known. You wanted us to fall on our sword to make your lives easier. tough luck !!!!

D'Angelo said:
If the Comair ALPA board was anonymous id be delighted to post on there. I am definately vocal about my opinions however im not sacrificing myself to the mob mentality. Make it anonymous and I assure you I will be there.

How Einstein"ish" of you! OK, so let me get this. You want to be vocal, but you don't want anyone to know who you are. You are a COWARD! No wonder everyone on here picks on you!

Bosley said:
How Einstein"ish" of you! OK, so let me get this. You want to be vocal, but you don't want anyone to know who you are. You are a COWARD! No wonder everyone on here picks on you!

dam* straight boy!!! Im not going to subject myself to union tard discipline for nothing. Lets get the decertification drive going first then ill reveal my true identity at a proper time. Only after I know the ALPO tards are on the rocks and defensive

Latest resources

Back