Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Managment wants contract done by end of May...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess the odds should be on managment actually negotiating the last sections rather than just sticking to their proposal.

The strike vote will come out IF the negotiations come to a screeching halt again.

Just because they get it all negotiated doesn't mean it's done. It still has to go to a vote, and if it is anything like the "matched" proposal they released a while back, my vote is no.

D'Angelo said:
If you guys would start being reasonable you would have a TA very soon

ie, drop your shorts and grab your ankles. Why do I get the feeling that this is your M.O. Duh Angelo? :rolleyes:

Stifler's Mom said:
ie, drop your shorts and grab your ankles. Why do I get the feeling that this is your M.O. Duh Angelo? :rolleyes:

My M.O is actually one of a person in the middle. Im neither a management person nor a hardcore union fool. I simply say its time to drop the old school way of things. Time for arbitration. The white house needs to grow some "ba*ls" as you guys are so fond of saying. Time to get rid of strikes and put in arbitration. Trust me its for our own good. Old school obviously isnt working. Drop your lavish demands and meet somewhere in the middle. I assure you that you will have a contract in no time.

blueridge71 said:
Then they better get busy and start caving!

Actually no the pilots need to drop their lavish demands and meet in the middle somewhere. We all see what happens when we get too greedy. By your name I assume your former ACA. We all saw the unfortunate demise of your company. Unfortunately when RJs are all you've got then your stuck between a rock and a hard place.

atlcrashpad said:
DeAngelo is Flamebait. Don't fall for his crap.

I assure you im not flamebait. Just trying to be a voice of reason in this time of madness. You guys are just too blind to see that though. You only want to hear people screaming HOOAH and "Hold The line" and blah blah blah all that lame garbage

D'Angelo said:
I assure you im not flamebait. Just trying to be a voice of reason in this time of madness. You guys are just too blind to see that though. You only want to hear people screaming HOOAH and "Hold The line" and blah blah blah all that lame garbage

D'Angelo,

I have always prided myself in being a person of reason and NOT someone who drives business decisions based on emotion....With that being said, and also having read several of your posts on this site, i can honestly say that you are the very definition of FLAME BAIT.

Tell me what we are demanding that is unreasonable. Is it unreasonable to request efficiency in scheduling, or to fight for reasonable, AFFORDABLE pay scales when the company is making a hefty profit????

You are full of crap! If you want to debate reason, lets get specific. Lets start talking about which parts we EXPECT to get (noticed I didn't say what was in our opener because the idea is to meet in the middle which we are doing by the way) that is so unreasonable. Lets debate specifics...

Feel free to reply

Latest resources

Back