ASA management still asking for concessions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JustaNumber said:
I also understand they are actively pursuing blending the lists and having us fly everything ala Mesa. What are everyone's thoughts on this? I for one don't like it one bit.
If they expect me to be able to land a CRJ-100, 200, 700, 705, 900 after kicking off the autopilot around 80 feet on a CATII approach they probably going to have to perform a few hard landing inspections. It seems like the sight picture would be different as well as where the pilot is sitting when the main gear are 80 feet off the ground.

I dunno, never have tried going from the -200 to the -700 after not having flown the other type in a month or two.

No, nothing yet. I guess we'll probably hear that the company negotiators will have to go back and talk over economics with someone who has the power after the CNC passes back the counter.

~~~^~~~ said:
If they expect me to be able to land a CRJ-100, 200, 700, 705, 900 after kicking off the autopilot around 80 feet on a CATII approach they probably going to have to perform a few hard landing inspections. It seems like the sight picture would be different as well as where the pilot is sitting when the main gear are 80 feet off the ground.

I dunno, never have tried going from the -200 to the -700 after not having flown the other type in a month or two.
So, what you're saying is, you're a 3rd rate pilot (at best) somewhere behind Mesa and Skywest. They fly both/all types and have for a while now and they don't seem to have any trouble.

We won't get any growth if we don't come down on the 70 rates. Its really silly not too. Now that Comair is being saved by RAH we can expect them to be the new baby of delta. They will be get 30 more 70s and we are having ours taken away.

I wish the greedy people on the 70 would think of the rest of the airline and not be so selfish.

SuperKooter said:
We won't get any growth if we don't come down on the 70 rates. Its really silly not too. Now that Comair is being saved by RAH we can expect them to be the new baby of delta. They will be get 30 more 70s and we are having ours taken away.

I wish the greedy people on the 70 would think of the rest of the airline and not be so selfish.

Great! Another Flamer...:angryfire

Its not a flame I just don't understand why we need to keep a wage on 35 planes and not get growth. Its only an 8% cut. Thats 1 or bucks. Now comair is going to get our GROWTH.

~~~^~~~ said:

What would you do if you go to a major that flies 737-300-500-700-800-900 or 757-200-300 to 767200-300?????????????????????

do you think in 5-7 years ASA will still be flying 50 seaters----NO!!!!!!!!!!

they will have 70-76 seaters or more paying your rate on the 50 because of people like you --not looking into the future...read the delta contract you will know where Skywest INC is going---70 and bigger---but wanting to pay us 50 seat rates.....

skywest ask delta to put those rates in the contract for emb 170-190 to keep us all down...

You think DAL wants to fly to dhn-monroe-jackson-,, I am sure that is where majors today want to expand the dom; route---NOT

scarlet said:
do you think in 5-7 years ASA will still be flying 50 seaters----NO!!!!!!!!!!

they will have 70-76 seaters or more paying your rate on the 50 because of people like you --not looking into the future...read the delta contract you will know where Skywest INC is going---70 and bigger---but wanting to pay us 50 seat rates.....

skywest ask delta to put those rates in the contract for emb 170-190 to keep us all down...

You think DAL wants to fly to dhn-monroe-jackson-,, I am sure that is where majors today want to expand the dom; route---NOT

I'll be gone by then so I don't care.

Latest resources

Back