Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

John Pennekamp

I'd rather be here...
The latest negotiations update says that management is still sticking to their guns on -700 pay cuts and instructor pay. This with Skywest reporting near record profits. Negotiations have basically broken down. It's time to express our displeasure with the situation. Captains, you are an army of one.

STRIKE VOTE NOW!!!

Last edited:
Five bucks says we don't do sh!t. I think we print a new sticker... maybe a "Contract Now" or something catchy to put in the crapper and on the A/C can.
Then maybe we hold a rally of some kind. You know family prep. or picket hey maybe even a Bar-B-Q.
The next step will be to put GoAround in the break room yelling stuff like "management can pound sand" "Inflation is up you haven't gotten a raise" "SKYW made billions they can afford our 70 rates"

Then another round of negotiations. Maybe progress maybe not... if not start from the top.

Go get em guys. Give em heck.

John Pennekamp said:
The latest negotiations update says that management is still sticking to their guns on -700 pay cuts and instructor pay. This with Skywest reporting near record profits. Negotiations have basically broken down. It's time to express our displeasure with the situation. Captains, you are an army of one.

STRIKE VOTE NOW!!!

As I've said before, I'll vote no to anything with a cut for the 70 guys.

Crash Pad said:
Five bucks says we don't do sh!t. I think we print a new sticker... maybe a "Contract Now" or something catchy to put in the crapper and on the A/C can.
Then maybe we hold a rally of some kind. You know family prep. or picket hey maybe even a Bar-B-Q.
The next step will be to put GoAround in the break room yelling stuff like "management can pound sand" "Inflation is up you haven't gotten a raise" "SKYW made billions they can afford our 70 rates"

Then another round of negotiations. Maybe progress maybe not... if not start from the top.

Go get em guys. Give em heck.

Seriously. If it weren't true, that would be funny.

It's time for our MEC to show some leadership! No more BBQs and useless picketing. Let's get pissed!

It's funny because it's true. What you are missing is that ALPA gets our money one way or the other.
Management keeps this contract.

Show me the motivation to really hammer this thing out. Go ahead get pissed I guess.

Like the quote from ghostbusters "get her"

I agree - if there is even a hint of a pay cut on the 700 there had better be some serious duty and trip rigs.

However - from a very good source - management didnt break off the talks. Our union negotiators left due to the admin strike. So that was a nice lie right before the picketing to get us fired up.

crjskipper said:
However - from a very good source - management didnt break off the talks. Our union negotiators left due to the admin strike. So that was a nice lie right before the picketing to get us fired up.

Care to enlighten us with "your source"?

Hoser

CRJSKIPPER....that is a flat out lie and I bet your job your supposed source is either mgmnt or disgruntled ALPA......

Last edited:
Bold Faced Lie

crjskipper said:
I agree - if there is even a hint of a pay cut on the 700 there had better be some serious duty and trip rigs.

The source is the ASA idiot ass-puppet Scott Hall. He said this in the crew lounge. It is an outright lie and he knows it.

All ALPA representation and negotiation functions continued during the admin work stoppage. If you want to get the straight scoop on why talks stopped last week, call a rep or a p2p.

Scott Hall is a liar. But I am sure you already knew that.

I wouldn't trust him if he told where the can was.

Latest resources

Back