• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Maintenance Strikes Back

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
12/10/1964 Thats my birthday...........when I graduated HS in 83.

This assessment isn't wrong......

Which grade did you fail???????

HA HA :laugh: :D

There are times in life when dorks don't realize that they are exhibiting TMI.

Actually, closer to 19 than 18. He should've graduated in 1982, depending on the school system.

If he graduates in 1982, his last birthday before graduation would have been in 1981. Therefore, 1981 minus 1964 equals.....17. People turn 18 during there senior year not 17. What school system did you go to?

Its hard to keep up with the ASA pilots as they are using their list to delay aircraft such as pulling bonding wires, writing bogus discrepencies. They should think about the public safety first.

I see. So is your goal to be late on purpose? Thats the havoc? How hard is that? You should all be fired for gross negligence.
Oh, and on behalf of all the pax who missed their connecting flights, thanks. Another reason to fly mainline...more mature pilots.

Actually, my goal is to cancel flights. I am hoping for a CF in the 20~30% range. That's about the only message that will get Delta and Skywest's attention. We, as a pilot group, will have to do a better job to get that number down. Delays are good too, but the impact of us going from 65% on-time to 45% on-time does not get the national attention we need. As far as passengers go, they might want to get informed before they make that ticket purchase.

i don't think anyone is pulling any bonding wires or writing up anything bogus. It's all legit stuff. Nobody is out here sabotaging airplanes.

Does ASA expect pilots to overlook unfinished maintenance or airworthy items? I hope not.

Latest resources

Back