• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Maintenance Strikes Back

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey! Leave my dipsh!t son out of this. He cant help it if hes a dipsh!t. (He gets his dipsh!tness from his mother)

The mechanics are just as mad as the pilots these days; I think most of them are with us in battle.

Hey, that could be ASA's new ad campaign! Fly ASA...Not only do we have angry pilots, but our mechanics are pissed also! Have a nice flight!
(Sorry, I couldnt resist)...ok, it was fun boys and girls. Im off to sleep with my gf in my own bed as I do every night.

lmao saw tooth, dad sick sorry to hear that, too bad he didn't have any kids that lived. You had a kid omg, did they smack you at the docs office for having one?

This dude is a clown. I thought BL was one, omg i'm impressed by this one. He makes me laugh.

Sawmills upset because if Pilots make a stand- he won't get his upgrade and make it to the majors while he can still make a pass at a skyhag with what little hair he claims to have left.

Whoa there champ!

Hey! Leave my dipsh!t son out of this. He cant help it if hes a dipsh!t. (He gets his dipsh!tness from his mother)

You want to come here and insult practically everyone on the board, you better have big brass balls, or a very thick skin.. -Turnabout is fair play, champ.

You want to act like a 17 yr old jackoff (which I still believe you are by the way) who is only worried about the next time his wee-wee gets wet, then my apologies for calling you out! I don't care how old you are, I don't care that you say your daddy didn't work at mainline..... What I do care about is the fact that you have come here acting like a little bitty spoiled brat-insulting every pilot at ASA who is trying their best to make this madness end.

If I managed to insult your daddy, your dignity, or your own self-esteem, too bad, there champ.... We all have problems, but some of us have the balls to take them on (ASA) the best way we see fit!

You want to bring it to me, champ, you best bring it big, because I am one mushroom-cloud-layin MF!

P.S.-Turn down N-Sync before I get the dorm monitor on your butt!

That's funny. HelloNewman couldn't have come up with that. It's actually slightly clever, I'm not sure which flamer he is. Rhoid, D'Angelo?

Hey DipSh1t, we have been last in on time for YEARS, and have LOST more bags than Newman the letter carrier on Sienfeld, and the people still fly us without as much a thought.

Profits are up why change if they don't have to, management that is.

Dick Gozinya

That's funny. HelloNewman couldn't have come up with that. It's actually slightly clever, I'm not sure which flamer he is. Rhoid, D'Angelo?

We do know that the dipsh1t made a dipsh1t kid with a dipsh1t woman

Dick Gozinya

By the way 1 1/2 hours late due to a daily or a placard missing is still late.

Latest resources

Back