• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA laying the smack down on pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not only that but isn't there some kind of "sock" on the packs that always really moldy and they never change them? If i'm breathing in mold and mildew all day what do you expect to happen?

ASA has one pilot out on disability from an agressive lung infection. He was in intensive care and was on a fricking ventilator at one point.
Doc thinks it is from exposure to some bad mold he was exposed to at work.

I have had more lung problems since working here than anytime in my life.

Anybody ever try a mold test kit?

Class action lawsuit to get a filter change interval instead of just letting it clog up?

And anyone on the 50 knows a certain female captain that only works about one trip a month if that and is still here. Wish she would just leave if she does not want to work here.

She is a very nice person but the standards are not being applied evenly. she called in sick the ENTIRE month of december. Every month, her sched. is mostly red lines. I am sure had I done what she has for the past year, I would be gone.

ASA has one pilot out on disability from an agressive lung infection. He was in intensive care and was on a fricking ventilator at one point.
Doc thinks it is from exposure to some bad mold he was exposed to at work.

I have had more lung problems since working here than anytime in my life.

Anybody ever try a mold test kit?

Class action lawsuit to get a filter change interval instead of just letting it clog up?

1 Million % agree! I have developed an asthma condition that I never have had in my whole life! I use an inhaler now. Constantly coughing up stuff all day. Went in last year for 2 brocholdialator treatments. I am nearly certain that the air circulating in the airplane is a contributing factor!

I think I'm gonna get a few test kits, send em to a lab and then sue Bombardier and ASA for contracting mesothelioma, ulcerative colitus, and crohn's disease.

I'll be a millionare!! Anybody else?

She is a very nice person but the standards are not being applied evenly. she called in sick the ENTIRE month of december. Every month, her sched. is mostly red lines. I am sure had I done what she has for the past year, I would be gone.
She has her dark side don't be fooled. What she did in December was appalling but she took most of the last two years off. And when she got called to the carpet the last time the only discipline she got was a 3 DAY SUSPENSION! That is not a punishment to her its what she wants more days off! Genius

If someone is sick 5 times in a year they need to see a priest...not a doctor.

I got sick about that many times in the past year. Probably from flying with guys who are sick, from working in an environment that constantly exposes me to germs, and from a work schedule that weakens my immune system.

Piss off.

Latest resources

Back