• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA laying the smack down on pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tomorrow there are no IAD based SCRs available. Company is sending 5 (you read that right FIVE) TDYs up tomorrow morning to cover. They might as well give all IAD based pilots lines and just TDY reserves to cover sick calls

That's what they used to do on the RJ and E120 in DFW.

This has been an issue. They have been BUMPING Delta revenue passengers To CVG and IAD to DH ASA pilots to cover Yonited flying. Stay classy ASA scheduling.

Delta would not be thrilled to see this

This has been an issue. They have been BUMPING Delta revenue passengers To CVG and IAD to DH ASA pilots to cover Yonited flying. Stay classy ASA scheduling.

Delta would not be thrilled to see this

I heard Delta found out and that practice came to an immediate end

Wrong! They simply present you with an agreement for signing that waives all your rights to the normal protections. If you don't sign, you don't interview and of course don't get hired.

I never signed any such release. I pay close attention to what I sign, and I didn't sign anything like that. You can bet F&H is smart enough to advise the company that they had better not release arbitrary, unsubstantiated info to any prosepctive employer-pretty basic. Home-run lawsuits spring from such silliness.

You can believe what you want, but I think many of those people who were "shut out of jobs at Delta" because of some mysterious letter in their file are just hiding something they aren't proud of-like what really happened in Cancun back in '87.

Tomorrow there are no IAD based SCRs available. Company is sending 5 (you read that right FIVE) TDYs up tomorrow morning to cover. They might as well give all IAD based pilots lines and just TDY reserves to cover sick calls

That appears to be exactly what company is doing.

Latest resources

Back