Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA jet makes emergency Landing with gear up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saw it being towed to the hangar around midnight as I was waiting to ride a DAL JS. The Capt asked about the incident and stated he heard the crew did a good job, which they did. Great to hear that from a Delta Captain.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Obviously, you weren't talking to Gen Lee!

because the only other phrases out of their mouths are wind check, how longs the final, and we'll follow the commuter out of ramp 3 to 27R via M

-You forgot "my 5th ex-wife just got custody of my Ferarri....bitch!"

why is it good to hear it from a Delta guy?

Oh I dunno know. Maybe it was out of respect that the ASA crew did a terrific job. I think it also results from the many ASA pilots who have been hired at DAL, who have impressed DAL. Guess what I'm getting at is mutual respect. Nice to hear that for a change.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Another obvious case of inexperienced and unprofessional regional piliots.

Too bad this story didn't make all of the news outlets...I guess you have to kill or hurt someone to get that kind of coverage. :mad: (or land in the Hudson)

Too bad this story didn't make all of the news outlets...I guess you have to kill or hurt someone to get that kind of coverage. :mad: (or land in the Hudson)

I really hate to say it, but right now only negative-leaning coverage is a good thing. Rest rules might actually have a chance of being adjusted (thus requiring the employment of more pilots). Minimum airline-pilot hiring qualifications might actually have a chance of being adjusted (thus increasing demand and compensation for quality pilots). Pilot mills like Gulfstream might actually have a chance of closing down. So we really need more stories of regional guys screwing up right about now. Who wants to take one for the team? :D

I really hate to say it, but right now only negative-leaning coverage is a good thing. Rest rules might actually have a chance of being adjusted (thus requiring the employment of more pilots). Minimum airline-pilot hiring qualifications might actually have a chance of being adjusted (thus increasing demand and compensation for quality pilots). Pilot mills like Gulfstream might actually have a chance of closing down. So we really need more stories of regional guys screwing up right about now. Who wants to take one for the team? :D

Every time I go to work is an attempt.

Great to hear that from a Delta Captain.

Hoser
Roll Tide!
Ah yes, because all pilots live to earn the respect of the Delta pilots.
I guess you have your resume in at Delta and are trying to brown nose your way into an interview.

I guess you have your resume in at Delta and are trying to brown nose your way into an interview.

Oh yeah-

More specifically-everyone wants to be at DAL, and wants to be like Gen Lee..... A complete ego-obsessed ******************************-who has a great talent for throwing insults which would be rated "juvenile" by even the most corn-dog of third-graders....

-McRonald's? Still? Fry-guy?
-Yep-Gen, you have some talent!

Wayback,

I guess you don't know Hoser?

He's not trying to get a job at Delta

701EV

Latest resources

Back