• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA In Five Years? Or Even 2.5 Years?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YES IT IS! We can't staff for anything! This happened because more people would rather be pseudo-scabs at Gauxjitz than fly for EnsureJet. It probably has more to do with ASA failing hard at hiring. Oh, and 50 seat scope at UniCal probably has that goat rimming bitch Hulas scared.

Joe it would be better if you did not post in this thread. Thanks for participating though.

What a bunch of cowards. We lost some airplanes and people are talking about pay cuts and capping seniority. No wonder this industry has gone to hell.

You people must be very proud of your paychecks.

What a bunch of cowards. We lost some airplanes and people are talking about pay cuts and capping seniority. No wonder this industry has gone to hell.

You people must be very proud of your paychecks.

Win. Just plain FULL of WIN.

This is the only post of the last few days that has any wisdom at all.

Thank you, sir, for a dose of reality.

Win. Just plain FULL of WIN.

This is the only post of the last few days that has any wisdom at all.

Thank you, sir, for a dose of reality.

Dose of reality is there is no future for ASA, and their is no paycut that will save us from this fate. We might as well get as much pay as we can while the ship sinks...

Dose of reality is there is no future for ASA, and their is no paycut that will save us from this fate. We might as well get as much pay as we can while the ship sinks...

No pay cut will save us? Is this really how narrow minded the group is? The total cost goes well beyond employee compensation here. I'd be frustrated my Air Mekong class got cut too, but the sky isn't falling...

No pay cut will save us? Is this really how narrow minded the group is? The total cost goes well beyond employee compensation here. I'd be frustrated my Air Mekong class got cut too, but the sky isn't falling...

When ATL gets cut even more by MEM and DTW 200 base openings, and XJT loses 27 planes in APR, things will get pretty interesting around here

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back