• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA IAD base confirmed: Senior?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they displace from the bottom, who would that help?
I do not personally care if it goes senior or junior. I am just concerned about the quality of life issues that may exist there. I am going to wait and see how it goes on the upcoming bid. If it goes well and pilots report positive experiences at IAD, I will consider it on the second bid in March.

I do not personally care if it goes senior or junior. I am just concerned about the quality of life issues that may exist there. I am going to wait and see how it goes on the upcoming bid. If it goes well and pilots report positive experiences at IAD, I will consider it on the second bid in March.

So let the junior guys be the guinea pigs and then if it's not as bad as you thought you can swoop in and do your thing?

Do you have anything specific or are you just speculating that it will be an awful base?

Last edited:
Sunlitpath-didn't you bid back to FO when the last displacements happened so you could have weekends off? Are you hoping it goes Jr so you can be capt. with weekends off up there? Cause I don't think that'll happen.

Sunlitpath-didn't you bid back to FO when the last displacements happened so you could have weekends off? Are you hoping it goes Jr so you can be capt. with weekends off up there? Cause I don't think that'll happen.
That's not my plan, but it may be on the next bid in march.

Latest resources

Back