• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA: Growth or Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess..........Nov 2008, and it probably wont pass!!!!

601Pilot said:
Send out the ballots!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother, praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.....

ALPA approved I believe $2 million for strike preparedness, family awareness, and other programs. Look for informational picketing before the end of this year. Then will be the time to quit whining on this and other boards and participate to show the company we are serious about completing this process with the end result a fair contract. PARTICIPATE is the word folks. We need ALL to PARTICIPATE.

Continenental Express and Eagle have recently enhanced their contracts, and now it is our turn. Fly safe and by the contract.

Do you think for a second ALPA national would support ASA in a strike that would put their favored members at Delta out of work?

~~~^~~~ said:
Do you think for a second ALPA national would support ASA in a strike that would put their favored members at Delta out of work?
Oh Brother, not again! Remember fins. Everyone at Delta is out to get you. Not just ASA, but you personally! Give it a rest!

~~~^~~~ said:

Personally, I think they will support us. They already are really.

Duane and the Herndon mafia may be lying, 3 faced rectal pollups, but they aren't stupid. I think they understand the mood of our pilot group (better than the Virginia Ave mafia does, certainly)

If they make it clear they won't suppot a strike here, that may be exactly the straw that's needed to ensure a strike.

The vast majority of this pilot group could replace their income selling cars or managing a Burger King. If the perception becomes that not only is management out to maintain the status quo, but so is ALPA, I think a lot of our guys will just become resigned to shutting the place down.

It is time to send the vote out. It set a message to Express jet. Shutting down ops Atl scares Mgt more than you think. For a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** $7 raise to match Comair I doubt they would let you guys walk.

Latest resources

Back