• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA getting RJ 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe the last 9,000 ft of that MCO runway was closed? Then, it would be a GREAT landing.........

Bye Bye--General Lee

"The FAA wants FIRM landings, right?"

Where do you get this stuff, Genral?? Was the FAA too "firm" with you in the past??? How's the Md-88 studying going?

By the way...what the hell is up with that judge ya'll got? She's been watching a bit too much Judge Judy. I keep waiting for her to say, "don't piss on my leg, and tell me it's raining...." I hope you guys are sending her flowers for her birthday this year.

Mookie

Mookie said:
"The FAA wants FIRM landings, right?"

Where do you get this stuff, Genral?? Was the FAA too "firm" with you in the past??? How's the Md-88 studying going?

By the way...what the hell is up with that judge ya'll got? She's been watching a bit too much Judge Judy. I keep waiting for her to say, "don't piss on my leg, and tell me it's raining...." I hope you guys are sending her flowers for her birthday this year.

Mookie

I have to wait for the next bid for the MD88 Capt gig, and they give you the dvd prior to training. I need the bid first before I get the DVD.

The FAA loves FIRM landings, not bad landings. They love that stuff. I guess I am doing it wrong with my consistant grease jobs.

And, are you studying CR9 differences? I wouldn't just yet......Ask Ron Reber if he still feels "insulated?"

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
I have to wait for the next bid for the MD88 Capt gig, and they give you the dvd prior to training. I need the bid first before I get the DVD.

The FAA loves FIRM landings, not bad landings. They love that stuff. I guess I am doing it wrong with my consistant grease jobs.

And, are you studying CR9 differences? I wouldn't just yet......Ask Ron Reber if he still feels "insulated?"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey General, I heard you do your own grease jobs in the bathroom

Mikes Apartment said:

I resemble that remark!!! But only on layovers, I swear!

PS Delta has some pretty greasy flight attendants:)

General Lee said:
A lot of our pilots flew single seat fighters, so I bet they will feel right at home if we get any.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah right , just a few years ago anytime I had a jumpseater, it was "I don't want my friends to have to fly an RJ when they come out of the military", my how times and tunes have changed.

Mikes Apartment said:

Sure do, but on my own LONG runway. There are two large boulders I have to dodge too.

Bye Bye--General Lee-

General Lee said:
Pay reductions. We all know that there could be a chance of bringing the rates up later. You need to get the planes first on the property, and then go for the pay.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Very ironic that you say that GL.

According to a friend at SkyWest the very same argument was made for approving 50-99 seat pay.

I guess not too many people listened to the last SkyWest quarterly investor conference call. Jerry Atkin stated that SkyWest, Inc. (Holding company for both SkyWest and ASA) was getting 20 something CRJ's, either 705's or 900's. Model and airline to be placed with were yet to be determined.

Dave Benjamin said:
Very ironic that you say that GL.

According to a friend at SkyWest the very same argument was made for approving 50-99 seat pay.

I don't remember a bankruptcy judge holding anything over your heads. Oh wait, the United Code Share was at stake, and by 7 am the next morning a new deal was inked.......Those lawyers must have worked all night!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back