• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA furloughs 80 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If anybody that is going to be furloughed flies with me, beers are on me for the whole trip. Good luck, guys.

Last edited:
what else would you expect from a company that sent out dumpster diving guides while in bankruptcy? Mr. Steinland at NW had a lot to do with that said:
Couldn't have put it better myself.. I have less than zero confidence in the bunch running DAL nowadays. The fact that Steinland is on the board just makes me want to puke all over God's green Earth!

donation box

I sent an email to BH and he really liked the idea. He indicated that he would talk with a few people about getting this going. Join with me to donate 50.00 per month.

I sent an email to BH and he really liked the idea. He indicated that he would talk with a few people about getting this going. Join with me to donate 50.00 per month.
I feel for these guys I really do but to be honest with you I have tons of my own bills to pay for my family. I have cut my 401K back quit the ESSP and struggling in other ways. $50 a month is a lot to me and maybe others. I like your thought but I have to take care of my family first.

I'm in to help out my my fellow acey pilots!

Hey, I got two sympathy beers and a free basket of tots at the Brake Pad tonight.

Maybe we need to furlough all the time.

I feel for these guys I really do but to be honest with you I have tons of my own bills to pay for my family. I have cut my 401K back quit the ESSP and struggling in other ways. $50 a month is a lot to me and maybe others. I like your thought but I have to take care of my family first.
How about you don't go out to eat one or two nights, now you have 50 bucks to give, and you don't look like an ass!

Latest resources

Back