ASA furloughs 80 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airtran Management Sucks

Airtran recalls happened quickly because your management is _ucked up and they do not know how to run an airline efficiently. It was not because open time was refused by crews. They furloughed prematurely and probably recalled prematurely as well(speculation, time will tell).

Believe what you want about picking up open time to save furloughs, I don't have a dog in this fight.

Airtran recalls happened quickly because your management is _ucked up and they do not know how to run an airline efficiently. It was not because open time was refused by crews. They furloughed prematurely and probably recalled prematurely as well(speculation, time will tell).

Believe what you want about picking up open time to save furloughs, I don't have a dog in this fight.

Then shut the ******************** up!

Good comeback, genious.

Well, consider yourself lucky that he didn't drop the, "How's your mom?" comeback that he loves so much. It's a stinger.

Your the one with no dog in the picking up open time fight. You said it yourself

Now I feel like a retard for arguing with you on the internet, but I am mostly posting because I am bored out of my SKULL.

I bet you are bored. You have the last comment on just about every thread on page one right now.

PS Don't get all wrapped up. nothing personal, I am bored too and looking to joke around some right now.

Latest resources

Back