• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Furlough Fund

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree. I voted Yes, but really sad to see such a pathetic turnout.

Trojan

Glad it passed but jeebus thats a low turn-out!

38 was the difference between for and against. Totals were 198 FOR, 160 AGAINST. 354 total out of 1578 eligible.

This is about as active a turnout as you can really expect to see for such a vote. Most pilots don't participate in their union, meaning they don't bother to pick up the phone. It's sad, but true.

I'm really glad this passed and we're taking care of our own. It's good to see a tangible measure of our character. I'm extremely proud to be a part of this pilot group.

let the taxes begin!

I notice you're an FO- could just as easily have been your tail out on furlough. Everyone is going to hit a hard spot in this career- Karma is a powerful entity.

Personally, I'm paying the cash with a smile. Hope to get the guys back on property soon, but until we do, this is going to have to suffice.

Voted Yes. I am proud to help out my brothers and sisters in this tough time in their lives. For the ones who voted No, that's fine. It's your perogative and right to decline your assistance. However, I put myself in their shoes and felt it was the right thing to do for those with families and dependants.

Latest resources

Back