Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASA is losing money at the moment. Understand that the ASA operation is not profitable. Why? Probably because of our Maintenance department, but more so because Delta just lowered our fee for departure.

Can you give a link to an SEC filing showing that ASA is or has lost money?

Can you give a link to an SEC filing showing that ASA is or has lost money?

Can you give a link to an SEC filing showing that ASA is making a profit now?

Can you give a link to an SEC filing showing that ASA is making a profit now?

Can anyone prove that Joe Merchant has not suffered some kind of severe brain damage?

-Putz.

Can anyone prove that Joe Merchant has not suffered some kind of severe brain damage?

-Putz.

I have 1,959 forms of documented evidence that proves crj567 no doubt has suffered some kind of severe brain damage.

You figure out how to bid yet? Don't want to jack up your schedule two months in a row because you were too busy whining on FI

I have 1,959 forms of documented evidence that proves crj567 no doubt has suffered some kind of severe brain damage.

You figure out how to bid yet? Don't want to jack up your schedule two months in a row because you were too busy whining on FI

And I have a 1,000 signature petition that affirms 777forever's avatar is HOT!!!

My question is how can the current number of ATL positions be maintained with only 24 additional positions if DTW is going to have 56 crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back