Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ASAholes complain about everything...

We have 10% who will never be happy..they seem to enjoy being miserable. The rest of us just laugh at them....

We have 10% who will never be happy..they seem to enjoy being miserable. The rest of us just laugh at them....

See how many people are laughing once the lines are published, and they realize what the "new normal" has become.

Sure haven't seen many happy people in the lounge lately. The happy people must be on LOA.

This is all too typical. Senior guys conning junior guys to vote for something that will affect them in ways that they have no clue about and then just laughing at it. I wish that I could say that eventually junior pilots would open their eyes but history says otherwise.

Bravo! Joe is spot on. 99% of the complaining being done on FI and the ALPA board are the same 20 pessimists. Compared to the rest of the industry ASA/XJT is doing very well. We're losing money right now but after the merger I believe we'll be back to be very profitable.

crj567 and others are here spazzing out about moving back 20 spots or so. Go tell the 10 year guys at Comair who are dropping from Captain to reserve FO in DTW how bad you have it.

Its exciting times ahead for ASA. Looks like the 700/900 will soon be returning to international destinations with the installations of the portable ELTs.

Sure haven't seen many happy people in the lounge lately. The happy people must be on LOA.

Many people avoid the lounge for that very reason...Some of us are getting tired of the "Debby Downers" who are never happy.

The crew lounge, Flightinfo, and the ALPA boards have never represented a majority....rather they have always represented a loud vocal minority.

Can you or any of the other unhappy people tell me which regional you would rather work for? Can you tell me which regional management is better than Skywest Inc? Surely there must be a better one out there...Is it Mesa..Comair..Eagle...TransStates...Republic..Horizon?

This is all too typical. Senior guys conning junior guys to vote for something that will affect them in ways that they have no clue about and then just laughing at it. I wish that I could say that eventually junior pilots would open their eyes but history says otherwise.

The reason this senior pilot voted for PBS was so that we would be better positioned for growth which benefits junior people more than senior people...You're welcome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back