• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reductions will be from the 200.

30 atl -200 reductions and 26 atl -700 reductions in each seat.

Looks like Dulles is going to get cleaned out with a lot of IAD based pilots bidding DTW. Im now betting DTW goes somewhat senior and displacements and new hires are split between IAD and DTW

It seems like there would have to be, right?

Can DAL give up 40% of ASA's 700/900 flying out of Atlanta? Right before summer?

That doesn't make any sense.

Is someone else going to be replacing that lift? If so...why would we/DAL do that?

Didn't Republic just reassign a bunch of their E-170's to Delta flying. I bet they will be replacing that lift in ATL...or a portion of it.

Looks like Dulles is going to get cleaned out with a lot of IAD based pilots bidding DTW. Im now betting DTW goes somewhat senior and displacements and new hires are split between IAD and DTW

I'm waiting for the exodus of the 10-12 year guys from the 700, those guys are going back to reserve if they stay on the 700 in ATL, that's when the real picture will start to shape up as to how this really goes.

I'm waiting for the exodus of the 10-12 year guys from the 700, those guys are going back to reserve if they stay on the 700 in ATL, that's when the real picture will start to shape up as to how this really goes.

Yup I'm screwed.

Can they bid back? Wouldn't they need to bid what opens up in IAD, then whatever opens up in ATL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back