• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was expecting a response based (at least a little) on some sort of historical information. It would be nice to see how such a fool as yourself actually defines "Imperialism," since you are so willing to throw the label at the nearest American who is not a screaming communist idiot.

-I guess it all boils down to a lack of intellectual curosity on the part of a bunch "lock-step imperialists." We just don't read the right version of history from the Daily Kos. (Or perhaps true communists and marxists don't bother reading at all-why that could cause a headache, couldn't it?)

-Why bother basing any of your socio-political beliefs in reality? Sometimes the truth is just too inconvenient for fools like you.

-And I'm the delusional one? -Right.
-I'm gonna have to buy some more "black water of imperialism," I'm getting kinda low on the stuff-I had better drive down to the QT and shell out a few more "Imperialist American Dollars" so I can fund the next conquest of the world.

Ah, I see that you're still in your comfortable little happy place with the black and white. Now it is either a capitalist or a communist, imperialism or no imperialism with nothing in between. This time. be careful to not dig yourself an even deeper hole of stupidity in trying to answer.

Being that your all of your postings here amounts to one big straw man argument, (implying that I'm a communist etc.), yes, you're the delusional one. Manufacturing your, ahem, opponent's argument is a clear indicator that you're out of ideas. Which BTW; adds even more credence to the fact that you're a regurgitating parrot.

No, I don't wish to discuss intricacies of history with you as that would be like trying to discuss global navigation with a member of The Flat Earth Society. You're basing your whole, again, straw man argument, on my signature. Guess what numbskull? If you knew anything about Central American history, you'd know that the context of the signature is apropos for the time period. I doubt you'd understand because understanding is a bit difficult with your head in the dirt while flying an American flag with the pole stuck in your arse. Frankly, I don't even know how you accomplish your rote learning with your head buried as such.

BTW; I recommend Mexican Coca Cola because it is still made with cane sugar. It tastes much better than Coke with HFCS. Be careful though, you don't want a diabetic coma to kill any of your remaining brain cells.

Oh, and I think I will spring for the Lojack-it's really not too much money-thanks for the link.

Ah, I see that you're still in your comfortable little happy place with the black and white. Now it is either a capitalist or a communist, imperialism or no imperialism with nothing in between. This time. be careful to not dig yourself an even deeper hole of stupidity in trying to answer.

Being that your all of your postings here amounts to one big straw man argument, (implying that I'm a communist etc.), yes, you're the delusional one. Manufacturing your, ahem, opponent's argument is a clear indicator that you're out of ideas. Which BTW; adds even more credence to the fact that you're a regurgitating parrot.

No, I don't wish to discuss intricacies of history with you as that would be like trying to discuss global navigation with a member of The Flat Earth Society. You're basing your whole, again, straw man argument, on my signature. Guess what numbskull? If you knew anything about Central American history, you'd know that the context of the signature is apropos for the time period. I doubt you'd understand because understanding is a bit difficult with your head in the dirt while flying an American flag with the pole stuck in your arse. Frankly, I don't even know how you accomplish your rote learning with your head buried as such.

BTW; I recommend Mexican Coca Cola because it is still made with cane sugar. It tastes much better than Coke with HFCS. Be careful though, you don't want a diabetic coma to kill any of your remaining brain cells.

I will just let this response stand alone. It is a gleaming example of what happens when you cross public education with the Daily Kos, and mix in a bit more than a touch of mental retardation.....

-Beautiful-completely devoid of logic, forethought, facts. Classic.

I will just let this response stand alone. It is a gleaming example of what happens when you cross public education with the Daily Kos, and mix in a bit more than a touch of mental retardation.....

-Beautiful-completely devoid of logic, forethought, facts. Classic.

You can't say that I didn't try to warn you about digging that hole. Anyway, you're not fooling anyone with your excruciatingly slow wit and short attention span.

BornAgain, would you please explain to me the difference between a "shank" and a "shiv".............

That's gonna be kinda hard.... Born again has demonstrated for us all that he cannot tell the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart.

-What a dumbass...

Latest resources

Back