• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does using the bold type make you feel better? I hope so as you definitely need a self-esteem boost.

I don't have the time or the patience to even attempt resurrecting your flaccid brain. Educate yourself on world history and Central American history (once you improve your reading comprehension, start with reading up on William Walker and how the US backed his antics. Take it from there). Then check back in. Since you approach your politics, history and life in a convenient and dumbed-down Reader's Digest style, I'm sure it will be a while so, I won't hold my breath.

Your ignorance IS your fault. As for your fairy tale god crap, take it outside.

I finally found you, BAP!

DAMN! I didn't know you were a TV star until just now... I knew I recognized your gifted prose from somewhere....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv4x2s9HR88

-Go and try some "black water of imperialism." It would probably make you smarter-sure couldn't hurt!

Last edited:
I thought this post was about people stealing stuff out of the crewroom...

WRONG-

If BAP wants to call everyone here a racist, imperialist,blackwater-swilling NAZI, then he is gonna get jacked with!

-And that's the way we roll...

Boy did this thread get out of hand. Funny thing is that we are all prejudice and racist when the door closes. So long as the job gets done in a cooperative way who really cares.

I didn't realize that being mad at a thief in our lounge would start a race war-sorry people.

Latest resources

Back