• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If there wasn't racism, there wouldn't be reverse racism.

Although, I guess us white males are an oppressed minority in Atlanta.:rolleyes:

If you feel attacked, it's probably a counter attack.[/QUOTE]

O.K., so let me follow your logic.

Let's say you go down to Chuck E Cheese to get your beer on whilst your youngsters are kicking the guy in the rat costume.

After you get your booze on and the kids get through beating the rat down, your car gets stolen-while you are in it. You get carjacked! Does that mean this is now somehow a counter-carjacking?

-Did you jack someone, suffer from some amnesia and you are getting jacked bacK?

-Sometimes bad people do bad things totally unprovoked. ATL is definitely at the forefront of that behavior.

Since you misinterpreted, let me rephrase that. As a white male, if you feel attacked by racism or sexism, it is probably a counter attack. I am not talking on a personal level as you illustrated in your example. I am talking on a societal level.

We are all racists!!

It's in or genes!!!

There.

Now let's talk about something else.

I have been a victim of theft at least 5 times in my personal life. House, garages, business, car, cargo trailers, bicycles. I had the pleasure of catching one following the act. If you feel brave enough to steal from me I suggest you consult your counterpart who had the pleasure of spending a few days under the care of the local medical center. Steal from me and I will be happy to show you how old rural America handles societal rejected dirtballs like a coward and gutless thief. The lowest and most useless form of living matter. Make my hands shake just writing about it.

Country justice always seemed to be the grand equalizer. Just remember to make the offender "disappear" in the woods. The funny thing is, one would never find a jury in rural America to convict someone who shot a thief, thinking "yep, that's what I would do had it been my house, family, kids, etc."

Since you're such a sensitive guy, I won't bother to elaborate. :rolleyes:

Nice cop-out. You're simply flattering yourself if you think that a post from you could upset me. Go ahead, answer the question.

Latest resources

Back