• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep I agree. Atlanta is very black and white. It is the old south and always will be.

The thing is, most of the southeast is old south, but at least the rest of it has some class about it. Atlanta, on the other hand, is just raw, in your face prejudicial tension.

I believe the market is ripe for "Kentucky Fried Chicken Lojack"! Place a bucket in the crew room Fridge and log in fo da location in record time. I bet it would walk off muy pronto. Nobody be doin nutin when the POS is caught redhanded. Dat be rasiccst.

I believe the market is ripe for "Kentucky Fried Chicken Lojack"! Place a bucket in the crew room Fridge and log in fo da location in record time. I bet it would walk off muy pronto. Nobody be doin nutin when the POS is caught redhanded. Dat be rasiccst.

-Perhaps you should try beans and cornbread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV7_2oy8LMY

-I think BornagainPagan would probably not be such a complete moron if he just got hooked up with some good cornbread and fatback...

-yum...

Last edited:
Oh God!

Can't believe I paged this far down.

I feel dirty...so dirty...

Will it ever wash off??

You sound like a black
man who thinks everything is racist.

I think that you're missing his and BrowntotheBone's point. It is easy to do for us white guys.

You guys should try living in Atlanta. Reverse-racism capital of the world.

If there wasn't racism, there wouldn't be reverse racism.

Although, I guess us white males are an oppressed minority in Atlanta.:rolleyes:

If you feel attacked, it's probably a counter attack.

Although, I guess us white males are an oppressed minority in Atlanta.:rolleyes:

If you feel attacked, it's probably a counter attack.

Laced with sarcasm and assumptions, that's probably the dumbest thing I've seen you write thus far.

Last edited:

If you feel attacked, it's probably a counter attack.[/QUOTE]

O.K., so let me follow your logic.

Let's say you go down to Chuck E Cheese to get your beer on whilst your youngsters are kicking the guy in the rat costume.

After you get your booze on and the kids get through beating the rat down, your car gets stolen-while you are in it. You get carjacked! Does that mean this is now somehow a counter-carjacking?

-Did you jack someone, suffer from some amnesia and you are getting jacked bacK?

-Sometimes bad people do bad things totally unprovoked. ATL is definitely at the forefront of that behavior.

Latest resources

Back