ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WRONG-

If BAP wants to call "everyone" here a racist, imperialist,blackwater-swilling NAZI, then he is gonna get jacked with!

-And that's the way "we" roll...

ah, a legend in your own mind.

"Everyone"? No lamebrain, just you.

"everyone", "we"? Must you manufacture an artificial forum consensus to get validation and to bolster your already low and falling self-esteem? Wow! It must suck to be you.

At least you're safe in that you're too stupid to realize how stupid you are.......kind of ironic.

ah, a legend in your own mind.

"Everyone"? No lamebrain, just you.

"everyone", "we"? Must you manufacture an artificial forum consensus to get validation and to bolster your already low and falling self-esteem? Wow! It must suck to be you.

At least you're safe in that you're too stupid to realize how stupid you are.......kind of ironic.

Yes, I must manfacture an artifical forum constipation-for this is the true path of validation... For everyone sees easily the folly of your keyboard masturbation.... (You should leave the prose to those with wit-for you have so little, your barbs are simply sh-t!)

-You really ARE the "booked on phonics" guy-AMAZING!

Last edited:
Yes, I must manfacture an artifical forum constipation-for this is the true path of validation... For everyone sees easily the folly of your keyboard masturbation.... (You should leave the prose to those with wit-for you have so little, your barbs are simply sh-t!)

-You really ARE the "booked on phonics" guy-AMAZING!

I'm sorry for you that you're incapable of understanding very simple concepts.

I have actually enjoyed laughing at your relentless fatuity. However, I am finished with your stupid little moron-athon. If you wish to continue building your ego, go ahead and have the last word......in your case, mindless utterance.

Some advice; Grow up, read a book and have a nice day.

Latest resources

Back