• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amen!!!
Silver!!!!
:smash:

Guys, come on! It will get better as it evolves. Those that know a little about programming in Ajax, php etc, also know how extremely complicated and time consuming it is to put together an application with those requirements.

ASA is only 25% of Skywest's work force?

701EV

ASA is only 25% of Skywest's work force?
I think he meant "ASA pilots make up 25% of the workforce that uses bidding software". However, if you want to get really technical, ASA FTE's make up roughly 34% of the SkyWest, Inc. full-time workforce.

Also, SilverandSore is my new hero.

I think he meant "ASA pilots make up 25% of the workforce that uses bidding software". However, if you want to get really technical, ASA FTE's make up roughly 34% of the SkyWest, Inc. full-time workforce.

Not sure whay FTE's are? In round numbers ASA pilot group is 38% of Skywest's Inc total pilot work force.

Bottom line is I hope they fix crew bid. It's not good business to piss off a pilot group that has been going the extra mile to keep things running smooth

701EV

This is not about pilots being a bunch of whining babies. This is about the company beta testing a piece of crap software on us. I have no doubt the software will evolve and improve, but we should not have to suffer the process.

Schedules and bidding are a huge quality of life issue.

ASA management has done quite a bit to improve our operation and in the process they've earned goodwill from the pilots. This stinker of a software test will set things way back if it isn't fixed by the NOV bids.

Last edited:
This is not about pilots being a bunch of whining babies. This is about the company beta testing a piece of crap software on us. I have no doubt the software will evolve and improve, but we should not have to suffer the process.

Schedules and bidding are a huge quality of life issue.

ASA management has done quite a bit to improve our operation and in the process they've earned goodwill from the pilots. This stinker of a software test will set things way back if it isn't fixed by the NOV bids.
whats the problem? act like you have a brain and bid like you used to.....This may come as a total shock but I'm not the brightest bulb in the box and I got my first choice (as usual) 16 days off/weekends off/AND blocked at 80+hrs.

so you can't see the lines you've already bid. big deal. deal with it. they'll fix that. damn. crybaby....:crying:

Not sure whay FTE's are? In round numbers ASA pilot group is 38% of Skywest's Inc total pilot work force.

Bottom line is I hope they fix crew bid. It's not good business to piss off a pilot group that has been going the extra mile to keep things running smooth

701EV

Full Time Employees I think. We're 38% of SKYW, but the majority of their profits.

Last edited:
whats the problem? act like you have a brain and bid like you used to.....This may come as a total shock but I'm not the brightest bulb in the box and I got my first choice (as usual) 16 days off/weekends off/AND blocked at 80+hrs.

so you can't see the lines you've already bid. big deal. deal with it. they'll fix that. damn. crybaby....:crying:

I got my 26th choice out of 47, I usually get within my top ten. I think it has more to do with the overall quality of the lines than with crewbid. The new system has distracted us from how bad the October lines really are.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back