• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Bid Sucks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll be more than willing to pay the 7.95 or whatever to get flica back!! Flica helps my QOL...I cant see anything with this new crewbid crap.

Funny...when we got Flica, people complained about it....Most of our collegue's are facing furlough and we are complaining about a new bidding program that will make us more competitive and will get better over time.....

Crewbid sux, deal with it. Not like we're furloughing 200+ pilots and downgrading a boat load of Captains like the other airlines. Give the company a break- at least there is a learning curve here that yields results. Some people here suffer from brown ring around the collar..............

I agree it is weak, but come on, we are operating in an environment where people are getting letters of furlough and this is worthy of a new post to FI?

Our president, even said in his update yesterday that he was doing everything he could to reduce cost in every division of our company, WITHOUT furloughing, because it pays in the long run.

Keep your head on straight.

Medeco

Youre telling me there's an airline out there that cares for the welfare of its pilots???

Can I please have what you're smoking...

Why should we just deal with it, when with a few minor changes it might be an awesome system? It's great that we are saving a ton of money not using FLICA and not furloughing etc..but you can't tell me it's THAT hard to make lines you've selected get highlighted on my bid sheet-it's a few extra lines of code-that's what we pay the IT geniuses for.

On FLICA I used to select the lines I liked and then click and drag them to the order I wanted. I'd like to have that back along with the shading of already selected lines. As far as the sorting, I never did it on FLICA, but I like the way it works on crewbid, I'd just like to go back and fine-tune my bid.

On FLICA I used to select the lines I liked and then click and drag them to the order I wanted. I'd like to have that back along with the shading of already selected lines. As far as the sorting, I never did it on FLICA, but I like the way it works on crewbid, I'd just like to go back and fine-tune my bid.

That's exactly what my e-mail entailed.

Latest resources

Back