ASA Contract Negotiations Stalled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sweptback said:
Of course the new development is retroactive pay concessions. See, instead of back pay check, we're going to get a nice direct deposit audit to make up for the years that we were making more than Mesa and CHQ.

OK, now that's not funny. :smash:

LOL!

Retroactive pay concessions!

Just when you think it cannot get any worse.....10K disappears from your checking account and BL drives up in a new Mercedes!

Stifler's Mom said:
Do I have to pay it back within 3 days or can I take my sweet ass time as well?

Within 3 days.....and compounded interest as well!

Guys, this is the final straw.

Skywest just demonstrated that they have zero interest in improving the conditions at this company. First they spend big money sending us a KoolAid CD, then roadshows telling us we need to "be competetive" (aka get ready for pay cuts), then they reneg on everything they've already agreed to in negotiations. What an insult!

It's time we get ready to shut this place down. We need to tell our reps that we want a strike vote. It's time to stop doing the company favors, and stop saving them money.

They're laughing at us in the ATL GO and St George. What are we going to do about it?

I love the fact that they don't know who is going to do the cost analysis or how to do it!!!! What a bunch a schmucks! There really is nothing in the sections TA'd that has to be analyzed cause there is little monitary substance in those sections. Can you say STALL! Unbelievable!!!

I just do everything by the SP's no more no less and the place falls on it's face by itself.

Why do you think they took the calling of the times out of our hands? Cause SKW is paid on performance. What better way to increase that than let the rampers lie about the out time so they look good and not have to explain the late code. Sooner or later the on and in times will be by ACARS too.

GO AROUND said:
I love the fact that they don't know who is going to do the cost analysis or how to do it!!!! What a bunch a schmucks! There really is nothing in the sections TA'd that has to be analyzed cause there is little monitary substance in those sections. Can you say STALL! Unbelievable!!!

Yeah, they basically admitted that they've been BS-ing us for the last three years. They haven't even done a cost analysis? YGBFSM!!!!!

I agree with "GO AROUND" go by the SP's. Dont call for fuel let the DC come to you dont go to them. And after you have taken off and are far away from ATL or SLC call Delta Radio and ask your dispatcher what times they put in and under what code and make them change it to the correct time you have on you. If we do this pretty soon everyone will be running 20+ minutes late.

Papa Woody said:
LOL!

Retroactive pay concessions!

Just when you think it cannot get any worse.....10K disappears from your checking account and BL drives up in a new Mercedes!

Ya, I'd love to see them snag 10k out of a regional pilot's bank account.........I'll just sit on the sidelines with a 12 pack while they try to take 10k and scratch their heads wondering why they're only getting 20 bucks.........

I love FO pay....

Latest resources

Back