• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA confirms details for Air Mekong

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the housing allowance that's $92,950 net for the 13 months of service it's like grossing 125-130 a year here. I bet you'll have plenty of CA's take it. Plus $1500 a quarter to do with what you want, no seniority suxs but it's not a US carrier with US carrier type rules.

All I want is for enough people to take it, so I can get called back.

Q: Will Air Mekong consider inactive and/or furloughed pilots?​
A:
Yes

Think about what yure doig youre not going from buxton misssipi to oakland california. Yourre going from 1st world to 3rd world. The only good thing you can say about Hanoi is that the chances of being kidnapped by goat herders to entertain their goats is less than if you were in Nigeria. Its just a shinney CRJ.

Think about what yure doig youre not going from buxton misssipi to oakland california. Yourre going from 1st world to 3rd world. The only good thing you can say about Hanoi is that the chances of being kidnapped by goat herders to entertain their goats is less than if you were in Nigeria. Its just a shinney CRJ.

Are you using Stephen Hawking's wheelchair to type? Why the hell can't you spell right?

One of my good friends rode his bicycle across Thailand and Viet Nam solo.
He had no problems.

When many hear Hanoi they think of the same Hanoi Hilton that McCain stayed in years ago and the Vietnam he experienced back in '67. Things have changed since then. If I was a few years younger single and w/o kids I would consider going.

Latest resources

Back